Junior/Mid Game UI Engineer (bootcamp)
Deadline: 08 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Our new title Sandship is hitting success and we are looking to scale the team up with awesome and talented people. Rockbite is building cool games millions enjoy (check out Deep Town and Sandship). Game Development world is exciting and insane. What UI Engineers do is very important for the Player experience. Have your work pushed weekly to millions of players!
At Rockbite Games your day will look like this:
- Coding and delivering pixel-perfect quick UI elements and widgets according to design.
- Working with the artwork team on improving UI building flows
- Maintaining a library of existing widgets and updating when requiring across entire game
- Making sure widgets stay in budget in terms of device performance
- Guaranteeing clean code throughout the ecosystem
- Delivering multiple iterations fast for prototyping purposes
What is the loot we expect you already carry?
- Understanding of view/data separation concepts
- Ability or desire to code in Java (foundations will be enough)
- Working with table-like UI structures (in HTML/CSS or another setting)
Before you join we’ll teach you all you need to know! Here is what 2-week Bootcamp at Rockbite will look like:
- Programming fundamentals and design patterns
- Java basics
- Clean code
- Unit Testing
- LibGDX Scene2D concepts
- Debugging skills
The perfect candidate will also have the following, but this is not a must:
- Engineering experience of 6+ months. You can have any number of years of experience.
What will you love here?
- Ship games for millions of players worldwide, be part of Sandship success
- Competitive salaries; we’re creating great teams, and take good care of our people
- Be a part of one of the most Game Development companies in the history of Armenia
- Travel to international game conferences
- Work with a team that inspires you to grow and do more
Required candidate level: Junior
Salary: 200-450k AMD (net)
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you dreamt of getting into game development for a long time, this is your sign! ;)
Apply here and let's go!
At Rockbite we love games and create titles that millions will love. We are the team behind Deep Town that has 10+ million players worldwide.
To develop the great games you need the best people and a productive working climate so that complex and impossible features become easy to implement. We have the best professionals in our team and take a good care of them offering an environment every game geek will appreciate.
NY Party Video 2018
This is how we welcomed 2019.
Breaking into Gamedev
Panel discussion on how to get into GameDev.
Address: 2 Armenak Armenakyan St, Yerevan, Armenia