Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Technical Admin
Deadline: 31 October 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: System Admin/Engineer
Job type: Full time
Become an integral part of creating an exceptional customer learning experience by joining NI as a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Technical Admin. The LXP Technical Admin plays a critical role in configuring and setting up our learning platform, ensuring effective platform utilization. This role will work with many organizations within NI including Education Services, Digital Services & Support, and IT drive tool configuration for end users. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of web-based SaaS technologies and experience with web development. The candidate will be expected to stay up to date on the learning platform products and releases.
The (LXP) Technical Admin works closely with the Learning Experience Business Manager to understand business requirements related to the customer learning experience. This person is responsible for the day-to-day operations of NI’s LXP contributing to ongoing system improvements, coordinating resolution of system issues, and assisting support and operations teams with troubleshooting customer issues in accessing and leveraging learning resources.
The successful LXP Technical Admin will accelerate Education Services and Digital Services & Support teams’ journey towards their combined future vision by systematically and carefully driving accurate platform configuration and success of the users. They will be a key member of the Learning Experience stakeholder team and will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for the Digital Services & Support Learning Experience Business Manager to ensure successful deployment of learning technologies.
- Evaluate Thought Industries functionality and processes to offer efficient, high quality, and scalable solution that support business requirements.
- Investigates LXP functional capabilities and creates Proof of Concept (POC) examples in order to advise the NI stakeholders on how to the platform can align to business strategy requirements
- Documents requirements for integration with NI systems and other related platforms and coordinates with NI and/or external implementation teams to facilitate development efforts.
- Support, configure, and administer the technical components of the Thought Industries platform technology and facilitate the resolution of existing released system related issues.
- Build a holistic view of interdependent system/platform technologies for increased innovation with the Thought Industries Platform.
- Diagnose, research, and resolve related multi-system problems.
- Partner with DSS Learning Experience Business Manager to anticipate, identify and prioritize technical learning needs.
- Consult on the impact of technology updates to existing curriculum.
- BS in Information Technology, Business or related field
- Demonstrated experience with administration of web-based technology solutions including configuration based functionality and customization with html, css, and other common web technologies.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of how technology can enable impactful and effortless learning experiences.
- Demonstrated experience with web-based content and collaboration tools.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Demonstrated experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to execute on requirements, surface and mitigate risks to delivery, and develop processes and tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design processes and tools is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for systems-thinking, evaluating events in a larger context, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and project teams and deliver tasks on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of architecture, UI and related configuration for web-based applications – direct experience with online learning platforms is preferred but not required
- Strong background in unit, system, and user acceptance testing and issue tracking and resolution
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and project delivery
- Experience with basic data migration concepts
Required candidate level: Mid level
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and control applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit: www.ni.com.
Phone: +374 11 219710
Address: 21/1 Bagrevand str., Engineering City, 0062, Yerevan, Armenia