Deadline: 12 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Handle legal documents;
- To comment on drafts of laws and other legal acts as well as on existing ones upon request of the management of the Bank;
- Draft, review and update all contracts pertaining to the operation of the Bank and verify all templates provided to branches and departments;
- Prepare all kind of contracts (to be signed by the customer) pertaining to new products or operations as assigned by the Head of Legal Unit and/or management of the Bank;
- Verify the accuracy of all legal documents provided by clients;
- Work on legal research and stay updated of all newly issued laws;
- Other duties and responsibilities as described in the internal legal acts (policies and procedures) of the Bank and/or assigned by the management of the Bank.
- Master’s degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (experience in Banking is preferable)
- Advocate’s License will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other standard applications;
- Fluency in English language; including verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond quickly and take immediate actions;
- Ability to write detailed documents & presentations;
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
Required candidate level: Not defined
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please press the "APPLY NOW" button and fill the required fields. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (060) 616-100