Linux Systems Administrator
Deadline: 28 September 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Network Administration
Job type: Full time
IFCMARKETS. CORP. has a vacancy for a Linux Systems Administrator in its Yerevan office.
- Perform moderately complex systems and network administration;
- Monitor and tune appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance;
- Oversee appropriate level software installations and upgrade related software packages;
- Administer corporate email and web servers;
- Manage Corporate Firewall, anti-spam and antivirus systems;
- Perform daily tasks automation;
- Develop and maintain appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree;
- At least 2 year of work experience in a relevant fields;
- In depth knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu Server);
- Experience in web services (Apache,Nginx,IIS);
- Shell scripting (bash);
- Database administration skills (MySQL, SQL Server);
- Email Server administration (Exim,Dovecot);
- Networking skills (TCP/IP,NAT,VPN,DHCP,DNS,Firewall,Routing,iptables);
- Virtualization (XEN,KVM);
- Windows Server administration;
- Aptitude for quick learning of new technical skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player and flexible personality;
- Fluent in Russian and technical English.
Would be plus:
- Jenkins, Git, Gitlab, Docker
- Perl, Python
- Experience with Cisco IOS/ASA
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and skills
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit Resumes and send by e-mail: [email protected]
Please indicate "Linux Systems Administrator" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia