Live Chat Advisor
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our small and friendly Live Customer Chat team. The candidate will be self-motivated, passionate about interacting with customers using social media tools, strong written English language skills and enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
As a Live Chat Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Acquiring customer details over Live Chat
- Responding to customers via Live Chat
- Providing accurate and complete information, using the correct methods and tools.
- Meeting personal and team targets
- Handling customer queries and complaints, providing appropriate resolutions where possible; escalating cases
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Live Chat Advisor role for you…
- Experience of working with social media, apps and webchat
- Some chat experience within a sales or customer service environment
- Ability to chat with multiple customers simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills – working on Window packages and fast typing skills
- Excellent English language written skills
- Attention to detail and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation on informal and formal written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV in English to [email protected]technology. In the subject of your email, please mention 'Live Chat Advisor'.
BookAMed is a healthcare recruitment platform. We have a friendly and hard-working culture in our team. We help each other and try to excel as a team. We pride in this friendly and supportive culture and are looking for like-minded people to join our team. For more details please visit www.bookamed.com
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Customer Service skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.