Deadline: 14 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
If you are a person with:
- eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team;
- high sense of responsibility;
We are waiting for you.
Join our team and get:
- medical insurance;
- favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- holiday and year-end bonuses;
- bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- comfortable lunch and break zone;
- stylish and free dress code;
- an environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.
- customer acquisition;
- active sales;
- consultation regarding the lending processes;
- receipt and analysis of loan applications;
- choice and review of collateral;
- preparation and presentation of relevant reports;
- customers' payments tracking.
- university degree in economics or finance;
- at least a year's professional experience as a business and consumption loan officer;
- excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and lending procedures;
- good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- outstanding communication and customer acquisition skills, advanced skills of sales plan implementation;
- negotiation and conflict management skills;
- analytical mind;
- fluency in Armenian, command of Russian and English languages.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested applicants should send their CVs in Armenian or in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Loan officer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services. We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.