Loan officer, Yerevan branch network
Deadline: 08 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for issuance and further service of the loans.
- Provide detailed consultation on different kinds of loans to potential borrowers
- Review the documents and/or information filed by the client, assess clients’ creditworthiness and borrowing capacity
- Make inquiries on the client’s credit history to the relevant credit bureau
- Prepare and submit opinion on loan disbursement
- Compile and maintain the clients’ credit files in electronic and hard forms (including in the operational system and CRM database of the bank)
- Draft loan, security and warranty agreements and follow up on their execution
- Ensure document flow in the loan disbursement and service processes
- Process the agreements in the bank operational system and give electronic instructions in connection with the loan disbursement to the relevant units
- Administer and monitor disbursed loans
- Follow up on timely repayment of loans and notify relevant services in case of default
- Provide professional opinion
- Submit performance reports to the line manager
- University degree in finance, accounting or economy (ACCA or MBA will be a plus)
- At least 2 years of work experience as a loan specialist
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of AS Bank 4.0 and will be a plus
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
- Knowledge of banking and civil legislation, banking and accounting
- Excellent communication skills and courteous manners
- Attention to detail
- Team playing skills
- Decision making skills and ability to handle stressful situations
Required candidate level: Not defined
• Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
• Highly competitive package of benefits
• Career growth and development opportunities
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering financial services.
We attract talents to the Ameria team and build strong and long-lasting relationships creating a beautiful environment for dreaming and pursuing dreams together.
Our services, people-focused solutions and our desire to make a difference help us build a better world and contribute to the comfort and happiness of our teammates, customers and partners.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia