Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Big Brother LLC is looking to hire a motivated indiviadual with a positive attitude who will organize and coordinate freight services in the USA.
Work Hours M-F 5:00pm-1:00am
- Find loads in consistency with the needs and preferences of the company's truck drivers
- Negotiate pricing agreements with carriers and brokers
- Plan and coordinate on-time pickup and delivery schedules
- Track and report shipment updates to customers
- Work with brokers and carriers to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers and brokers
- Use existing resources to constitute new carriers to the existing fleet
- Work towards achieving targets set by management
- Fluency in English
- Compassionate, highly responsive and hard-working personality
- Good problem-solving, analytical and communication skills
- Prior dispatching work experience is a plus
Salary: Commission based (up to 30% of sales), usually around AMD450.000
Applicants are requested to submit a CV via e-mail: [email protected] mentioning “Logistics Coordinator/Dispatcher” in the subject line.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Continuous learning drive
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Big Brother LLC is a logistics service provider that arranges shipments within the USA.
Address: Abelyan 6/1, Yerevan