Manual QA Engineer
Deadline: 16 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute manual tests to ensure product quality. You will be a part of the Product Team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Test current web products and identify software problems
- Monitor debugging process results
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Collect quality data
- At least 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The freelance platform and software development company JoinToHire was founded in 2011 with the aim of bringing high quality services to the customers and making the workflow easier and faster with trustworthy freelancers. We have created a team with top notch professionals who overcome everyday challenges in order to satisfy clients and complete any project in no time . The company currently works only with clients from abroad, offering them affordable services of freelancers from all around the world. JoinToHire has already become home to 50-100 employees and it is still growing !
Address: 2 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan, Armenia