Deadline: 12 February 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to support our CMO in day-to-day activities and grow our movement.
Working in the marketing team to:
- Help marketing team find and implement new trends, opportunities, and growth hacks
- Help with writing copy for emails, ads, social media posts, and other marketing materials.
- Planning social media posts
- Implement administrative and project managing tasks
- Proofreading content
- Fluent in (US) English
- 2+ years experience working in online marketing
- Great writing skills and attention to detail
- Passion for marketing and learning new things
- Quick learner
- Well versed with social media platforms
- Experience with graphic design programs such as Canva or Photoshop not required but a plus
- Experience with WordPress not required but a plus
- Able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter, always looking for opportunities to improve, grow and share ideas
*Please provide examples of past projects and writing examples in English.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2019, Hexact is on a mission to empower businesses of all sizes with AI-driven sidekicks that work in the cloud. We help you stay one step ahead of your market, catch website problems and automate time consuming tasks.
The Hexact ecosystem consists of three core platforms:
Hexomatic is a unique no-code, point and click, work automation platform.
Hexometer provides 24/7 website monitoring to catch problems before they affect customers.
Hexowatch monitors any website for visual, content, source code, technology, availability or price changes.
Find more about Hexact at www.hexact.io
Hexact, Inc. has launched a new and improved version of Hexowatch featuring a brand new UI and platform improvements including: upgraded crawling, browser tech and an optional residential proxy add-on, ideal to monitor websites that employ more complex countermeasures or to check pages from over 80+ different locations around the world.
Hexowatch empowers over 30,000 users, performing over 6 million monitoring checks daily. On average, paid customers save over 31 hours a month by automating change monitoring via Hexowatch.
Hexact signs 3-year Cloud commitment agreement with SADA and Google Cloud
A quick peek behind the scenes at our epic team and offices.
Don’t forget Hexact offers a fast paced environment, healthcare benefits, employee stock options and more.
To check out more about our job openings: www.Hexact.io
“We are excited to work with the Hexact team to lead their digital transformation with best practices, and help them scale and to meet demands of their customers. Our goal is to enable Hexact to develop value-added features for their customers more quickly and more reliably with Google Cloud”.
Dana Berg - Chief Operating Officer, SADA.
Address: Moskovyan 3 str., 5th. floor, Yerevan, Armenia