Deadline: 27 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Lead the marketing efforts of the college with the student recruitment activities for the programs through
- creating targeted materials;
- organizing and running events;
- tracking the leads and soliciting applications thorough different tools and techniques.
- Work closely with the Admissions Office to finalize application packages.
- Organize panel interviews and summarize statistics from interviews.
- Prepare letters, memos, agenda, reports and other documents as requested by the Dean/Program Chairs, and distribute them according to stakeholders as necessary, as well as provide translation and editorial assistance when necessary.
- Work with Alumni Relations Office and prepare reports, statistical/data analysis as needed using read-only access to the AUA Alumni database.
- Update CBE website.
- Manage social media and act as a communication liaison working closely with the Communications Office.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- MA or BA Degree in marketing or a relevant field of study;
- Experience of working with digital marketing, social media and CRM;
- Excellent oral & written communications skills and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English;
- Relevant work experience of 2 years and more;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
Required candidate level: Not defined
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
Social Media Marketing
Written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Marketing Coordinator”. Applications must be received by June 27, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The American University of Armenia (AUA) is a private institution of higher learning, offering a global education in Armenia.
AUA is affiliated with the University of California and accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001.
Founded in 1991, AUA provides a high-quality, graduate and undergraduate education that encourages civic engagement and promotes democratic values, fostering scholarship in a setting that values and develops academic excellence, free inquiry, integrity, scholarship, leadership, and service to society.
AUA’s graduate program offers master’s degrees in eight fields of study: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, Computer and Information Science, Political Science and International Affairs, Economics, Public Health, Law, and Teaching English as a Foreign Language. These programs are intended to develop critical analysis and depth of knowledge through advanced coursework, independent study, and research.
AUA’s undergraduate program offers bachelor’s degrees in English and Communications, Computer Science, and Business. Through its undergraduate courses, the University offers students depth of knowledge for career preparation and further studies as well as breadth and a foundation of general knowledge and skills for life-long learning.
Phone: (060) 694-040