Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
PIXIS e-strategy lab is seeking an experienced Marketing research executive, who will closely work with e-commerce and product owner teams on an e-commerce project with focus on the US market. The incumbent will be a major participant for the research/development and further management of multichannel e-commerce brand in the US market.
- Design and execute comprehensive quantitative and qualitative research solutions, at both the product and brand level. Leadership in technique and methodology is essential.
- Define people problems to influence executional strategy, goals and metrics to ensure line-of-sight to success.
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations. Core focus will be on marketing and communications strategy and plans, at both a brand and product level.
- Partner with marketing and product development team to understand consumer needs and product use cases, define brand positioning, develop audiences, improve product market fit, execute go-to-market plans, and optimize/improve marketing communications to achieve business objectives.
- Cooperate with senior management in developing research scope, plan and deliverables.
- Track the research progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
- Tightly collaborate and coordinate the marketing and product development experts in market and product research process.
- Implement other job-related tasks assigned by the company management.
- University degree in Marketing, BA or relevant field (MBA is an advantage).
- Experience in digital marketing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of market research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Ability to extract insight from data and present the result.
- Creativity, flexibility and an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Detail oriented, rigorous thinking and able to consider the issue in more comprehensive manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and handle multiple activities and tasks concurrently.
- Experience in MS office products (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of statistical software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Competitive, experience and knowledge based.
To apply for this position, please send CV to [email protected] indicating “Marketing research executive” in the subject.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Pixis e-strategy Lab is a new initiative for Sarkissian Design Studio and Empire Casting House NY, with aim to enter US e-commerce jewelry market by development of a highly competitive e-commerce based market entry strategy and centralizing its efficacy via digital platforms.
Address: 7/1 Nalbandyan St, Yerevan, Armenia