Mid iOS developer
Deadline: 01 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for passionate iOS developers to join our team. You will work with talented engineers who work hard to change peer coders’ life with our mobile applications.
As an iOS Developer at SoloLearn, you’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative mobile projects on a global scale. The team you would work with is small and agile, talented people, who are proud of what they have built, yet eager to keep improving it for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, self-learner who cares for our customers' happiness, the quality of the app and the service, as well as the quality of the code. You will have a say in discussions on what our customers really want to achieve, product design, architecture, and development timelines.
You will work with a staff where everyone is free to express himself, to share opinions and make changes. As a member of the SoloLearn team, you will have the opportunity to use our benefits package which includes a fast professional growth opportunity in a global company, health insurance, gym subscription, etc . We do everything to keep our team happy.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- At least 3+ years of experience in mobile development using Swift
- Practical experience of MVVM design pattern implementation
- Good understanding of DI concepts
- Good understanding of CLEAN architecture
- At least one published app written on Swift
- Proficient with Swift
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with code review
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Fluency in English
- Up-to-date with the latest iOS trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Agile(Scrum) software development experience
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please send your CV or an up-to-date LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
SoloLearn is a US-Armenian company founded in 2014. It is the largest mobile social platform for coders around the globe to consume, create, and share programming content. You will work with talented engineers who work hard to change peer coders’ life with our mobile applications.
You’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative mobile projects on a global scale. Our team is small and agile, bright people, who are proud of what they've built, yet eager to keep improving it for our customers.
Our team members are self-motivated, self-learners who care for our customers' happiness, the quality of the app and the service, as well as the quality of the code.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on a world-class product used by millions of people every month;
Highly challenging and fun working environment;
Fast-paced professional growth opportunities;
Great office space and flexible working hours;
A great benefit package
You can find more information about our team here:
Address: Leo 1, Yerevan, Armenia