Mid Java Developer
Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Strong Mid Java Developer with strong core Java knowledge and Spring Boot experience.
- Deliver across the entire software life cycle: design, build, deploy, test, release, and support,
- Work alongside other developers to extend and improve the backend architecture,
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency,
- Coordinate with the QA and Customer Success staff on software bugs discovery and debugging during QA, beta release, and production.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science,
- 2+ years of industry experience designing, implementing and supporting,
- Extensive experience in a Java 8+ server-side software design and development,
- Good understanding of OOP concepts,
- Strong knowledge of the Spring Boot framework,
- Strong knowledge in relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL),
- Proficient understanding of algorithms and data structures,
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD, Gradle, Docker,
- Working knowledge in building/consuming RESTful APIs,
- Experienced with AWS and Google Cloud Platform,
- Ability to execute unit and performance testing,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Armenian and English.
Technologies we use:
- Java 8 & Spring Boot 2.3
- Gradle and Git
- GitLab CI/CD & Docker
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform & Ansible
Required candidate level: Mid level
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to [email protected], indicating "Mid Java Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Google Cloud Platform
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Companies that deliver goods face serious challenges to satisfy the growing, and seemingly never-ending, customer demand for more convenience and immediate service. Routetitan offers a powerful yet flexible solution that helps companies create the seamless experience customers expect while establishing a lean and elastic supply chain, giving them the ability to cost-effectively and rapidly scale their picking and delivery operations.
Routetitan (https://www.routetitan.com) is a fast-growing startup based in the Netherlands. All our solutions are developed in house, we serve clients such as DHL and have powered over 50+ million deliveries.
Routetitan has opened a Center of Excellence in Yerevan as of November 2018.
Address: 3 Hakob Hakobyan St, 2nd section, 3rd floor (Mergelyan Cluster), Yerevan, Armenia