Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- Experience in administering cloud-based platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding the principles of building distributed and serverless systems
- Knowledge of components and services of one or more cloud-based platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding the main principles of container-based platforms and tools
- Experience working with/administering Kubernetes in its various flavours (e.g. on-prem, AWS EKS, Google K8s, Azure, OpenShift )
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, GCP Cloud Deployment Manager, Helm)
- Experience with/theoretical understanding of building continuous delivery/continuous deployment
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
- Good spoken English
Nice to Have
- Understanding of general ML/AI landscape and major areas of applications
- Understanding of typical ML/AI software development lifecycle (e.g. experiment management, model training, hyperparameters optimisation, model serving)
- Knowledge/theoretical understanding of typical ML tools and frameworks (e.g. Jupyter, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Katib, etc.)
- Experience with one or more MLOps platforms (AWS Sagemaker, Google AI TFX, Kubeflow, MLFlow, Domino Labs, neu.ro etc.)
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Main cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DataArt in numbers:
— 3000+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 19 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $155 mln — revenue in 2019
Glassdoor review score — 4.7
Team satisfaction survey 2019:
92% of colleagues will recommend us as an employer
78% of colleagues are content with their jobs and the status quo
75% of colleagues want to stay at DataArt for 3 more years
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia