Motion Graphics Workshop Leader/Content Developer
Deadline: 20 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Motion Graphics specialist to join the Educational Content Development team to lead Motion Graphics workshops, create content and design educational material for TUMO’s students across all our centers, working year-round to develop and fine-tune the educational curriculum at TUMO.
- Design and lead Motion Graphics workshops for TUMO’s students
- Work in Yerevan but travel to other Tumo locations several times a year for month-long workshops
- Develop students’ skills through designing educational material for student self-learning
- Collect and evaluate students’ results at the completion of every workshop and store them for their portfolios
- Examine students’ self-learning results and provide daily feedback to them
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the specified field
- Experience in education and ability to work with teenagers is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability
- Software knowledge: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate
- Language: Armenian (required), English (preferred)
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our career portal by clicking here.
*TUMO is an equal opportunity employer who values, supports and thrives on diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need for all individuals; including those with disabilities.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Adobe After Effects
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org