Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a skilled Network Administrator to join our growing IT Team. The Network Administrator will be an integral part of the Information Technology team and will include information technology infrastructure planning across the organization.
- Managing and maintaining Network infrastructure in Datacenters; Office and branches
- Install, upgrade and document new network equipment
- Monitor the company's network infrastructure. Ensure failover capabilities in the case of outages
- Maintain a system of 24/7 on-call support for network infrastructure
- Coordinate and manage communications with local ISPs of the company
- Cooperation with IT GE in the projects and tasks
- Reporting to IT Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- At least two years’ experience with PC hardware and software configuration, network support, and server support functions
- Knowledge of Network operations and all related computer hardware and software
- Strong knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages
- Experience providing remote assistance over the phone or via email
- Attention to detail and ability to concentrate in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritize issues and take appropriate steps with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to travel to the Branches (Car availability, Driving license, and trips requirement by personal car with fuel cost compensation)
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Fixed network knowledge
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Adjarabet is the most successful, safe and innovative gaming portal in Caucasus Region. Adjarabet offers to its customers fast payouts, secure transactions and excellent customer service.
Address: 58 Karapet Ulnetsi St, Yerevan, Armenia