Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Our client is a New York-based commercial media company with representative offices around the world that provides access to offers from more than 2000 travel and entertainment enterprises. It also provides reviews of the offered options, a selection with low prices, the ability to confirm the actual cost, a selection of offers based on the user’s geo-position, and other parameters. Its service is used by more than 28 million people in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
We are looking for a Network Engineer. The goal is to support the project with hands-on experience for the network and cloud-based services. The key tasks will be:
— Assisting with the WAN design for Branch offices
— Migrating services from the data center to Azure infrastructure
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
- Familiarity with Windows- and Linux-based systems
- 1+ years of experience administrating Linux systems in a customer-facing production environment
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of Azure networking concepts and VPN technologies (Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Express Route)
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN), routing, CDN technologies
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting practices
- Ability to provide direct server support for various operations such as deployment and general production
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Spoken English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Cisco routers and Cisco Meraki products
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, Docker, deployment to Azure Kubernetes Service and to Azure App Services
- Knowledge of CLI scripts (PowerShell, Bash)
- Understanding of Windows AD infrastructure and its core services
- Experience working with CI/CD projects
- Understanding of source code version control (Git, knowledge of quality control and best practices) and GitLab server administration
- Skills in interpreting application logs and in identifying incorrect configurations (Windows services, IIS, ASP.NET websites)
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Linux system administration
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DataArt in numbers:
— 3000+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 19 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $155 mln — revenue in 2019
Glassdoor review score — 4.7
Team satisfaction survey 2019:
92% of colleagues will recommend us as an employer
78% of colleagues are content with their jobs and the status quo
75% of colleagues want to stay at DataArt for 3 more years
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia