Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
WIC is a group of companies which has its operational office in Armenia for 12 years already. Within the previous three years, we’ve successfully built an engineering team of 18 to collaborate with our international teams (Israel, Hong Kong), and help us achieve our goals more efficiently. What we see now is an active process of cross-functional cooperation and the process of something big!
So, we move on! Now we’re looking for an experienced Node.js Developer for one of our projects. In this role, the ideal candidate is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
If you are passionate about the Node.js we’d like to meet you.
The products are:
- Top-up payment system in Israel
- Payxpress Pre-Paid communication products
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Write high quality, readable and testable code
- Participate in large scale multi-functional project
- Build services with security and privacy in mind
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Develop products with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering business-oriented solutions.
- Incorporate data storage solutions including MongoDB and Postgres
- Develop functional APIs for our web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain server-side application logic
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server-side.
Must-to-have requirements are:
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience developing complex systems using multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Proficiency in Node.js, Express.js, Sails.js and hands-on experience with the most common packages in the ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js, knowledge designing, developing and utilizing component-based architectures.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and git toolset
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
Required candidate level: Not defined
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure (you’ll enjoy our colorful office on Saryan street)
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․
Don’t forget to:
- Re-read the must-have requirements above before applying
- Submit CV in English and preferably in PDF version
- Mention “Node.js Developer” in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WIC WorldCom International Communications is a licensed telco group in the United Kingdom having its operational offices in Israel, Armenia and Hong Kong focused on providing smart, innovative, fresh telecom solutions. Since the very beginning, we have been committed to changing the way customers view their telecoms bill, and we made it right through our service.
WIC WorldCom Finance is part of the WIC Worldcom Group - a company specializing in developing internet platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide. The two main products are the following:
Dedicated to success over years, WIC has successfully created positive employee experiences and strong business outcomes in all its branches in the United Kingdom, Armenia and Hong Kong. Inspired leadership, strong culture and focus on growing talent have always been substantial for WIC.
- Spirit of unity!
- Learn and grow!
- Know the way, go the way, show the way!
- Results are crucial!
- Lead and influence!
Perks and Benefits
Fixed salary review - The best way to show appreciation for the work that our people have done is to deliver their paychecks always in time. And to double our gratitude, we have developed an annual salary review policy, which is based on the performance of our employees.
Bonuses - Our compensation system rewards and encourages topnotch employees with bonuses and other short-term incentives.
Sick days - We do care about our employees’ health and wellbeing. That’s why along with vacation days our employees can use sick days to stay home to address their health and safety needs without losing pay.
Day offs - We all need time away from work to recharge, travel, take care of personal stuff, or spend time with family and friends. Paid maternity/paternity leave is another important benefit for our employees. In addition to vacations, WIC’s day off policies give workers more opportunities to explore life outside of the workplace.
International team community and open communication -Good solid organizational communication eliminates barriers, resolves problems and builds stronger workplace relationships for increased productivity. Our international team community brings new opportunities, challenges for personal and professional growth. Effective communication helps us to stay positive and productive. This is the key of our success, because we trust each other, collaborate and share the ideas openly.
Gym membership - Now you have a way to burn off all those free pumpkin spice lattes you drink at workplace. Get our gym membership package and join our community dedicated to a healthy way of life.
Address: 26/4 Saryan, Yerevan, Armenia