Operations Center Engineer
Deadline: 15 April 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
ServiceTitan is seeking several Operations Center Engineers with strong experience working with global teams, SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure to build a world-class global Operations Center.
To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure, we are looking to build a 24/5 operations team located in Glendale USA and in Armenia. Our USA OC Engineers will cover the Glendale working hours and our Armenian team of 4 engineers will work with two shifts covering early morning and evening shift in Armenia. OC Engineers, will help improve our response to alerts, manage escalations, triage technical software problems, make sure documentation and processes exist and being followed by other groups and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium up time to our customers and improve the meantime to repair.
You will be in the center of ServiceTitan, you will be seen by every team and your efforts will be recognized and valued by everyone in ServiceTitan. You will be working with diverse teams like Cloud, Infrastructure, Developers, Engineers, Cybersecurity, Customer Support and others across the Enterprise.
You will be able to bring in your ideas and showcase your creative problem solving skills.
You will be working with the Manager of Operations Center, other OC Engineers in Yerevan and two other OC Engineers in LA USA.
- Document problem descriptions, impact, resolution, and detailed symptoms for issues reported.
- Network with all the teams in Yerevan, USA and Russia.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application from initial triage to resolution.
- Review ongoing bugs/incidents to ensure teams are giving proper attention to resolution.
- Participate in 24/5 shift rotation, collaborate with application owners, engineering, infra and others to resolve performance issues.
- Work with Engineering teams on day-to-day support, maintenance, potential security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting of services and products to ensure high availability, optimal performance and stability.
- Identify areas of importance to develop and update processes.
- Build and implement tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Documentation will be the critical aspect of this role.
- Knowledge of incident management and experience is a super plus.
- Strong passion to extend your skills to unknown areas and a passion to learn new things.
- Partner with various teams and organizations to provide operational support resources
- Must know English
- Russian and the knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of SaaS application support or similar operation.
- Would be nice but not mandatory to have strong programming skills or infra or cybersecurity or databases skills.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with interfacing all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Knowledge of these tools is a plus. JIRA, PagerDuty, DataDog, Kibana and Cloud Services.
- Certifications are a plus: ITIL and/or familiarity with other frameworks, computer networks, OS, Cloud (Azure and/or AWS), Security, Virtual machines and others.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Highly competitive + benefits
We are looking for interesting, smart and diverse people. Full of energy, passion and ready to move fast but at the same time patient and realistic, understanding that others around you might need time and patience.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of the indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- A world-class health insurance plan
- Free lunch every day
- Snacks and munchies in the kitchen
- Wellness/gym package
- Learning and development budget
- Parking coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Performance bonus
- ... and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? Staff.am asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
Address: 2/2 Melik Adamyan St, 3rd floor, Yerevan, Armenia