IT Operations Engineer
Deadline: 10 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The employee will be responsible for incident management and service ticketing system.
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and external services used by Technamin SaaS applications hosted on cloud platforms
- Participate in 24/7 shift rotation
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure owners to resolve performance and other issues
- Identify areas of importance to develop, update and improve
- Work with tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Analyze and Proactively react to network, system and other issues and to suggest corrective action
- Provide assistance in ticket management and reporting tasks.
- University degree in engineering, IT or related field
- Experience of incident management and Service ticketing systems.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Work experience with one of cloud providers (eg. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Work Experience with one of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Work experience with SQL is a plus (eg. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and hands-on experience with networking
- Strong passion to extend IT skills and passion to learn new things
- Good documentation skills
- Willing to learn new technologies and products
- Knowledge of English, Russian languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] mentioning the position "IT Operations Engineer" in the subject line of the email.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Technamin is SaaS provider with products ranging from but not limited to:
Online player management platform
In house game development
Vendor services integration
Big Data and Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics
Advanced CMS and CRM technologies
We use cloud technologies and open source platforms, to create high performance state-of- the-art applications which solve challenges that any e-commerce business is facing, and apply it to the gaming sphere.
Our operating partners are spread geographically across all time zones, which makes our business truly global and dynamic.
We pride ourselves in developing products that involve the full cycle of the industry where our teams get a complete overview of the industry they help to serve.
We believe that state-of-the-art applications are built with cutting edge technology and software development methodologies. Our teams interact with seasoned professionals in the industry and solve challenging problems in innovative and sustainable ways.
We focus on results - We are clear about the end goal – your definition of success feeds into what we seek to achieve as a team.
We encourage self-management – Our team members have all the necessary knowledge and skills to lead projects at various stages and develop solutions that will power you to success.
We strive to learn constantly – We are in a rapidly growing industry and new technological solutions are being developed all the time, so we are constantly improving and achieving at a higher standard.
We are creative and innovative – We don’t just want to solve your problems today; we want to create solutions that will solve them tomorrow. We make sure we’re at least one step ahead of the rest.
We prioritize transparency – The cornerstone of our work is trust – we win your trust so that we can provide you with solutions that will allow you to maintain the confidence of your customers.
Address: 14 Arshakunyats Ave, Yerevan, Armenia