Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
For more than 13 years, the CyberHULL team has been involved in leading data transformation, content, new media, and publishing initiatives for clients across the globe. Our clients are large American and European companies.
Our main specialization is complex projects developed on the Magento 2 platform, with the integration of various third-party systems (ERP, PIM, WMS and others).
Now our team is looking for PHP developers with experience in commercial development.
- Office work or remote work, schedule by choice - from 11 to 20, from 12 to 21 or from 13 to 22 hours (Armenian time);
- Training programs, English classes, professional literature, dev meetups;
- Offline and online team building activities (pizza parties, corporate events), monthly and annual awards (Most Helpful Peer, Star of the Month, Star of the Year);
- Career opportunities (all our managers started out as programmers in CyberHULL);
- Employment in accordance with Labour Code;
- Overtime work strictly voluntary; always paid.
- Website development for American and European companies;
- Creation of new sites, optimization, and revision of existing ones;
- Intermediate level of English is a must;
- Good knowledge of web technologies, ability to write object-oriented code in PHP7+;
- Knowledge of MySQL (SELECTs, JOINs, UPDATEs, Indexes);
- Knowledge of XML, CSS3, HTML5;
- A big plus is work experience with Magento 2 and/or BigCommerce;
Required candidate level: Mid level
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: Armenia, Yerevan, Grigor Lusavorich st, 9 0015, Yerevan, Armenia