Deadline: 06 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a product manager to join our Product team to work closely with various stakeholders. We will be relying on your product and project management expertise to drive product development. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with product and project management, and/or understanding of financial planning, wealth management and/or personal finance management processes. This position will allow you to significantly expand your skill set by working with a group of experienced innovators.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with various stakeholders (senior management, other product team members, quants and engineers.
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure alignment with execution strategy
- Execute and develop on product strategy, goals, roadmap, and requirements for a cross-functional team of engineers, and quants to take ideas from concept to launch
- Effectively communicate expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion, continuously manage objectives, and hold project team members accountable for delivery.
- Lead the project execution and delivery and help project teams maintain an overall project vision with supporting project plans.
- Refine project execution approach using project management standards and best practices.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, critical path items, and project risks.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential roadblocks, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver progress reports to management and other stakeholder including issue/action item logs, project status, and risks.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- A STEM degree: Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Financial Engineering is helpful
- 1-4 years experience with product management to work with back-end development and supporting front-end as needed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to tailor documentation to various stakeholders and to various levels of seniority
- Experience with project management and ability to work with a variety of project management and task management software
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including driving consensus and alignment
- The hire is expected to be curious, comfortable with ambiguity and able to articulate creative technical solutions in order to succeed in this role.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with goals-based wealth management, and/or personal financial management and/or portfolio construction workflows would be a plus
- Credentials such as working towards CFA, CFP, PMP would be a plus
- Product management experience within the financial industry would be a plus.
Required candidate level: Mid level
For application please send your cv to [email protected] [use "Product Manager" as the title]
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
HiLearn started as a Machine Learning Technology company, to tackle real world application of Machine Leaning in Yerevan, Armenia in 2017.
Starting from 2020, we have become close partners with WealthTech. Now we work with WealthTech building automated financial advising systems.
Address: ISTC Centre, Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia