Product Owner, Algorithms development team
Deadline: 24 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Digitain is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Algorithms development team and help us create the future and build the next generation of iGaming products. You must be oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, using data and structured thinking to inform your approach, as you will be expected to drive the highest quality and strongest sense of customer focus on each project you work on.
General Responsibilities for Product Owner:
- Providing business direction and guidance to the Algorithms development team
- Together with PM define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Establish and maintain product wiki pages with information on existing, upcoming features, timelines, etc. to achieve maximal transparency and predictability for all stakeholders
- Research and analyze market, products, competitors, best practices, industry , and technology trends
- Organize and present Demos for stakeholders
- Keep abreast with Agile best practices and new trends
- Work closely with the product design team to achieve the best user experience by prototyping and validating with potential users (Product Discovery)
- Discover and define potential user groups and segments for particular product/feature
- Make the high-level evaluation of new and existing feature enhancement requests based on market demand, ROI, and client impact
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Provide stakeholders with transparency on results, progress, and planning through accurate reporting
- Closely cooperate with internal stakeholders (Commercial, IT, Engineering, etc.)
- To be in touch with clients and partners to deeply understand requirements and expectations from the product
- Products post-launch analysis and conclusions
- Incidents validation and further escalation
- Together with PM set and monitor the product’s key performance indicators
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on Plan and prioritize product feature backlog
- Define Acceptance Criteria for delivery of new functionalities
- Understand complex business needs and translate them into detailed user stories
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
Product Specific Responsibilities for Product Owner
Keep abreast with the recent approaches and best practices in the industry
Collaborate with the mathematicians and analytics teams to ensure game performance predictability, accuracy, and profitability.
Keep abreast with the recent approaches and best practices in designing back-office user interfaces
Develop products towards flexibility, scalability, and the highest level of automation for configurations and installations in the back-office tools
Conduct constant research and incorporate potential regulatory or licensing requirements in the product features and functionalities
Who you are:
Minimum 3 years of experience in the product owner role
Good understanding of probability theory and data analysis
In-Depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
Experience in the i-Gaming industry is a plus
Mathematical experience is a plus
A good communicator in English (Russian advantageous)
Self-motivated with a strong focus on the delivery of user value
An effective communicator with experience in influencing and managing a large list of stakeholders with conflicting and competing priorities
You use customer data to measure performance, highlight problems and determine solutions
You inspire and motivate people to get things done
Required candidate level: Mid level
As a Digitainer, You'll enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Free language courses
- The local and online training package
- Staff referral program
- Day offs
- Business trips
- Corporate swags from company swag stores
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and refreshments
- Gamezone and fun activities
- Free meal coupons
- Professional certification/college reimbursement
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their Resume/CV are welcomed to apply for the job by following this Link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19