Deadline: 02 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Support and coordinate the development and establishment of Extension program in the region with the leadership and guidance of the Director of Extension.
- Coordinate daily administration of the Extension office in Goris and programmatic activities in closely working with Sr. Program Coordinator.
- Carry out dynamic market research, identifying the market demand for courses and business opportunities and in coordination with head office design and launch new courses.
- Assist in recruitment and maintain quality instructors’ pool locally.
- Support the Director in Customer Relationship Management and various Public Relations activities.
- Maintain and update Extension Announcement List (e-mail addresses list of outside organizations).
- Support class coordination and in organizing special events for Extension.
- Maintain a filing system for courses.
- Arrange for mass media announcements and advertisements as assigned by the Director of Extension.
- Ensure the provision and protection of equipment and technical personnel for required activities.
- Develop local partnership network closely coordinating and working with local government leaders and other stakeholders in accordance to overall AUA vision and Directors guidance.
- Together with Sr. Program Coordinator prepare the Evaluation Reports and provide analytic overview identifying trends and opportunities as well as growth area for strategic planning and quality control.
- Carry out financial management and provide monthly analytic reports to the Director.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
Ability to work independently
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Program Coordinator/Extension”. Applications must be received by February 2, 2020 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
The American University of Armenia (AUA) is a private institution of higher learning, offering a global education in Armenia.
AUA is affiliated with the University of California and accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001.
Founded in 1991, AUA provides a high-quality, graduate and undergraduate education that encourages civic engagement and promotes democratic values, fostering scholarship in a setting that values and develops academic excellence, free inquiry, integrity, scholarship, leadership, and service to society.
AUA’s graduate program offers master’s degrees in eight fields of study: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, Computer and Information Science, Political Science and International Affairs, Economics, Public Health, Law, and Teaching English as a Foreign Language. These programs are intended to develop critical analysis and depth of knowledge through advanced coursework, independent study, and research.
AUA’s undergraduate program offers bachelor’s degrees in English and Communications, Computer Science, and Business. Through its undergraduate courses, the University offers students depth of knowledge for career preparation and further studies as well as breadth and a foundation of general knowledge and skills for life-long learning.
Phone: (060) 694-040