Project Administrator / Coordinator
Deadline: 04 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
TUMO is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Project Administrator to work within the construction department. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will be responsible for administering the various TUMO projects from the design stage through to construction and completion.
- Responsible for project administration, tendering and administering contracts
- communicating with contractors/consultants regarding project details
- Project scheduling and tracking
- Change management process including; notifications, submissions and pricing
- Provide project accounting support – assist with approvals for AP processing and
- client invoicing, budgets & estimates
- Coordination and organisation of project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings, telephone conversations and video conferences
- Keeping minutes and agendas of meetings, editing and coordination with project participants (including in foreign languages)
- Interaction and business correspondence with contractors, subcontractors, project holders and other project stakeholders
- Adding tasks to Task lists, monitoring the execution of tasks,track and communicate regularly with key stakeholders regarding project status and milestones
- Maintaining of paper and electronic document management (registries of letters, initial data, contracts concluded with contractors/suppliers)
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI,CO, Shop Drawings), track responses
- and advise the status
- Drafting and coordinating acts, contracts and project accounts
- Collecting and systematising of initial data on the project
- Monitoring the progress of development and approval of project management documentation;
- Formation of reporting documentation for projects (weekly and monthly reports), analytics and market analysis
- Participation in making management decisions and current issues on the project within their competence
- Optimization of the format of reporting documentation for projects
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
- Good knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TUMO, an initiative of Simonian Educational Foundation, is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Thousands of students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. TUMO's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about TUMO Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies not only offers employees a stimulating environment to work and create; but also some very interesting benefits! Employees are encouraged to enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible working hours. Flexible working hours grants our employees more control over their daily work schedules! We at TUMO care for the wellbeing of our employees, thus offer a medical, vision and dental insurance package as well as various discounts at local fitness facilities and traveler’s insurance packages.We believe in recognizing accomplishments not only in the workplace but also in employee’s personal lives. Thus, TUMO encourages employees to celebrate their birthday by giving them an additional day off to take time off to celebrate their day. In an effort to assist employees who have repatriated to Armenia, TUMO offers new hires the initial work permit for working in the Republic of Armenia and overall repatriation counseling which includes but is not limited to, assistance in opening a bank account; applying for citizenship or residency and so on.
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.