Project & Delivery Manager
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Digitain is looking for a Project & Delivery Manager for its Virtual Sports Product. The successful candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment across multiple business units and will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile and Hybrid Project and/or Product Teams.
- Define project scope and schedule/delivery timeline while focusing on regular, incremental, and timely delivery, both short-term and long-term (including roadmaps)
- Organize and lead project/product status update meetings (including but not limited to framework ceremonies) generating and maintaining the sufficient project, team, and company-level records & institutional memory
- Prepare and distribute progress reports (in and out of regular delivery periods)
- Manage risks and issues within the team and across different business units
- Correct deviations from plans, re-plan, and re-define if and when required
- Perform forward delivery planning for assigned projects/products
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing blockers to their work
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project/product work
- Mentor and develop team members, and manage efficiency by providing clarity, predictability, and transparency in day-to-day project management
- Be aligned and closely collaborate with the Product Owner/Product Manager in managing customer/client expectations for project/product deliverables, managing stakeholder communications (internal & external), and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Assist to define and manage a well-defined project management process and lead ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote team empowerment, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team and value for the company
- Proven understanding of software development life-cycle models as well as expert/in-depth knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles/practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including (ideally) 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- Prior experience with Lean/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level software development projects
- Experience overseeing multi-function project/product teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and QA Engineers
- Balanced business/technical background
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business need with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of trust and confidence from internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools (Jira or equivalent, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business, technical, and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2000 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.