Deadline: 09 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and satisfaction ensuring our employees feel valued and happy in all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is crucial here: we care and support each other by keeping integrity and openness in the first place.
Our Project Management team plays a significant role in the success of the company, as our project managers carry the ownership of our stakeholder management, cross-team coordination as well as process improvements. Acting as the liaison between the country government representatives and Webb Fontaine Product teams (Armenia and Philippines), our Project Management team ensures the client gets the best from our customs solutions according to their needs.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our Project Management team and take responsibility for our most strategic and most complex project with Côte d'Ivoire. As a Project Manager, you will guide the project through the entire project lifecycle partnering with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure on-time, within budget, and with requirements deliverables.
Project Management Tool:
What you will do:
1. The main objective is to assure the best client experience for Côte d'Ivoire partners: This means to understand the needs of the client and support them in implementing Webb Fontaine products according to their needs. Previous work experience in Project Management with IT companies matters, however, we value more:
- communication skills: you will lead the communication between the stakeholders (client, business, teams) by acting as a facilitator for clients and cross-team work to assure the clear information flow on requirements, expectations and deliverables.
- organization: you will be responsible for balancing the deadlines, a budget, and the quality of work, define scope, review progress against a project plan, set time limits, efficiently delegate tasks,
- problem-solving skills: the crucial part of this position is to be there for everyone to anticipate and address the issues, eliminate bottlenecks and make sure there are no pending or unsolved problems.
- flexibility: we expect you to be comfortable with new tools, learn fast and be tech-savvy, as the technology environment changes constantly and we periodically implement new tools and technologies, as well as be flexible in working with diverse culture and time-zone.
- advanced English language skills: most part of your work communication will be conducted in English. The English language knowledge is mandatory (!) to be able to communicate with Côte d'Ivoire project responsibles, as well as our teams in Philippines.
2. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration. You will cooperate with diverse product teams, business leaders, business analysts to make sure the project moves fast and with quality. The main task will be delivery management and setting the deadlines for the Product Development teams, addressing the problems, defining the roadmap with the Product Manager, preparing progress update reports for the business managers, arranging meetings and follow-up when the discussion points are completed.
As a team player, you are to demonstrate the following skills:
- support: at Webb Fontaine we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity and understanding.
- cooperation: as the big part of your job will be to keep the communication between all the teams and solve problems, you are to find ways to cooperate efficiently with all the team members to get the work done.
3. Process improvement: there is still much room for improvements and you will be involved in the Project Management process progression. We expect you to dive deep into your team's output to find the source of workflow/quality problems and propose new approaches to eliminate them as well as propose and implement new ideas to simplify work, thus improving the client and team experience.
What you will bring in:
Besides the qualifications mentioned above, here are some more requirements for the position:
- Proven experience in managing a project in the Information Technology industry
- Advanced English language skills, the French language is a plus
- Understanding of the software delivery cycle
- Proficiency in working with JIRA
- Experience working with remote teams
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days-off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Senior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia