Deadline: 03 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Job Description: IUNETWORKS LLC is looking for a IT Project Manager, who will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a long-term project with specified deliverables and lead the implementation of a support contract upon completion of the project.
· Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
· Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
· Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
· Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
· Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
· Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
· Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
· Execute the project according to the project plan
· Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
· Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
· Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
· Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
· Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
· University degree in Computer Sciences or Telecommunications Engineering or related fields;
· At least 2 year of experience as Project Manager or relevant position;
· Knowledge of project management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
· Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
· Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
· Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
· An understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several software development life cycles in a team environment
· Experience of work on governmental programs is a plus
Required candidate level: Mid level
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual company events, perfect team of qualified professionals.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ԱյՅու Նեթվորքս ՍՊԸ-ն հիմնադրվել է 2008 թ.-ին Հայաստանում և այսօր արդեն ունի ավելի քան 250 աշխատակից: Առաջարկելով համակարգչային սարքավորումների մատակարարման և ծրագրային ապահովումների մշակման համալիր լուծումներ` ԱյՅու Նեթվորքսը օժանդակում է մասնավոր և պետական կառույցներին՝ զարգացնելու իրենց գործունեությունը և ապահովելու բարձր կատարողականություն:
Phone: (011) 500-650