Project Manager Assistant
Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an IT Project Manager Assistant to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
In this role, you will work with the project manager to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements.
- Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects
- Help coordinate and manage the project from inception to completion
- Track and directly report project status updates to project manager
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar, etc.
- Perfect knowledge of English
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Working experience in project management is a plus
Personal style/ behavior
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Conflict Management
Required candidate level: Not defined
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The freelance platform and software development company JoinToHire was founded in 2011 with the aim of bringing high quality services to the customers and making the workflow easier and faster with trustworthy freelancers. We have created a team with top notch professionals who overcome everyday challenges in order to satisfy clients and complete any project in no time . The company currently works only with clients from abroad, offering them affordable services of freelancers from all around the world. JoinToHire has already become home to 50-100 employees and it is still growing !
Address: 2 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan, Armenia