Project Manager / PM
Deadline: 19 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Tidepool Labs Europe is looking for a highly qualified and experienced Project Manager.
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of Project Management Experience.
- Manage the project through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Make project planning and progress tracking and proactively communicate project status and risks to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage client expectations
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Work closely with the team, motivate and share policies and procedures to ensure the success
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitoring statuses and deadlines, project reporting
- Coordination of work, communication management in the project, conflict resolution
- Project risk management, finding ways to minimize risks
- Some experience as a software developer.
- Experience with code reviews and code collaboration in teams using Git.
- Mentorship experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Experience in project and task management tools: especially Jira.
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strong and collaborative skills
- Highly logical and analytical mind-sent
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and ongoing changing business requirements
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive Salary
- Substantial Equity Grant
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Frequent trips to our headquarter in San Francisco, USA
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun Leisure Activities organized every week
Required candidate level: Senior
Send your CVs to [email protected]
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
“Tidepool Labs” is an Information Technology company in Yerevan (Armenia), which empowers startups to succeed and grow by providing the experience of engineering services and innovation that they need. Despite building and launching already six startups, our team members helped numerous entrepreneurs to launch successful companies. (i.e. “MDsave” Inc., “TRM Labs” Inc., “Double-Loop” Inc.)
“Tidepool Labs” is a well-capitalized organization with over 80 employees headquartered in San Francisco.
Want to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people, send your resume to [email protected]
Address: 19/1 Sayat-Nova Ave, Yerevan, Armenia