Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a highly qualified Projects Manager to work closely with our executive team and to fully manage our projects. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a project and business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills in support of the global marketing plans and initiatives
- Managing company’s projects fully: from project planning, timeline to its full execution.
- Manage the execution and production of high quality advertising and promotional materials. This involves reviewing content for accuracy, compliance, and visual appeal in support of brand objectives
- Be involved with all promotional projects from inception to completion
- Day to day management of tasks and deadlines
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, projects management, and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Participates in projects management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business Administration or similar field
- 3+ years in marketing communications and/or project management role,
- Experience in the field of Marketing is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management methods and software
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple tasks
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience in planning and leading projects and initiatives
- Superior organization, planning and time management skills
- Strong project reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executive team and clients
- Demonstrated proactive, problem solving and strong decision making capability and high sense of responsibility
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point);
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English (close to native)
Required candidate level: Senior
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV to [email protected] email. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Search engine optimization/marketing
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
iNexxus is a digital marketing and PR firm based in Canada with offices around the world, including Yerevan. The agency has worked on many successful global campaigns for companies such as Ford, Corona and Sony. It has experience working in many industries such as health and food, entertainment, e-commerce and media. In 2014, iNexxus created a digital brand, MusicPromoToday to focus solely on music marketing and promotion. Since then, MusicPromoToday has been working with global artists to increase their brand exposure and boost their online presence. In 2017, MusicPromoToday signed an agreement to become an official vendor for Universal Music Group. The company plans to introduce a new AI related product during 2019.
Phone: (011) 223-456
Address: 13 Sarmen Street, Office 5, Yerevan, Armenia