Public Communications and Outreach Officer, Armenia Integrity Project
Deadline: 08 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Chemonics International, a leading international development consulting firm, seeks a Public Communications and Outreach Officer for USAID’s anticipated Integrity Project. The Integrity Project aims to improve governance and accountability in Armenia by reducing opportunities for corruption. Specifically, the future project will strengthen integrity systems and institutions operating within, improve legal and regulatory measures for preventing corruption, and engaging stakeholders for their expertise and monitor the effectiveness of reforms.
Lead communications, developing and implementing communications and outreach plan, crafting written products, and ensuring efficient program reporting. Engage media in and improve coverage of anti-corruption efforts. Design and implement anti-corruption behavior change campaigns. Use social marketing, strategic communications, polling and surveys, and media engagement effectively.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in public awareness and communication activities, including the development and delivery of communications training for government officials, civil society organizations, and/or businesses.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline is required.
- Experience working collaboratively with other donors and NGOs as well as with government entities.
- Proficiency in using social media and other tools.
- Knowledge of Armenian anti-corruption issues and media outlets is highly preferred.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and Integrity/Public Communications and Outreach Officer in the subject line to [email protected] by July, 8th, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 1975, Chemonics is an international development consulting firm. In more than 80 countries around the globe, our network of approximately 5,000 specialists shares a simple belief: that the challenges we face today are best solved through the right partnerships – sharing knowledge, expertise, and experience to deliver results. Where Chemonics works, development works.