Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
You will become a part of a professional development team that is passionate about revolutionizing the world of energy supply with SaaS data analytics and integration solutions for B2B clients all around Europe. We know that our employees make all the difference and take care of each team member individually.Our international and agile teams have a highly dynamic approach to work outside of the limiting traditional structures. Our philosophy of trust enables remote work. We offer you an international English-speaking environment in which you can thrive and experience personal success as part of the bigger picture.
- Together with the agile QA team, you plan, estimate and coordinate release test phases as well as continuous functional and non-functional tests, thereby ensuring high software quality
- You review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- You identify, record, document and track bugs
- Ideally, you design, develop and run automation scripts using Selenium
- You record, examine and evaluate weak points and take care of the initiation and monitoring of corrective measures
- You initiate and supervise process, quality and improvement projects as well as coaching the team with regard to suitable test procedures and tools
- You design and create plausibility assessments of quality reports
- You have a technical university degree in the field of computer science, software engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have very high standards of software quality and are familiar with software development processes
- You have very good knowledge and experience with the methods and techniques of software testing and test automation
- You have strong knowledge and experience with API testing.
- You have good knowledge of SQL
- You are proficient in at least one current programming or scripting language and experienced in dealing with at least two of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- You have knowledge of Continuous Integration / Delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Careful, team-oriented and independent work is a matter of course for you
- Very good written and spoken English (at least B2) skills complete your profile. Knowledge of German counts as a bonus poin
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "QA Engineer " in the subject line.
Bug tracking systems
Fast learning ability
Ability to work under pressure
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 9 Alek Manukyan St, Yerevan, Armenia