QA Team Lead
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Digitain is a global leader in the provision of award-winning iGaming platform technology with a mission of continually delivering innovative, flexible and customer-centric solutions to our partners.
Now we welcome QA Team Lead to join our team of impactful, fast-growing Digitainers, who have a strong corporate and self-developing culture. The ideal candidate will join the mission of improving a world-class iGaming platform and be responsible for leading the QA team, implementing the QA processes and tools, improving automation strategy. He/she should understand the business requirements and communicate them at all levels.
- Define quality assurance processes and approaches for manual and automated testing
- Organize and manage QA processes and teamwork
- Create and manage testing agendas, ensuring compliance with goals and deadlines set for a team
- In addition to managerial and organizational work, independently solve certain tasks
- Determine and oversee quality procedures, be actively involved in the technical documentation process standards and technical specifications
- Organize code review processes and monitor the execution of Unit tests in the team
- Constantly follow the technical roadmap, ensure its implementation
- Conduct periodic performance evaluations of team members
- Organize development plans for the team members, determine training needs
- Closely collaborate with the HR team during the hiring and onboarding process of a new employee
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- University degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 5 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- 2 years of experience in a leading role
- 3 years of experience as an Automation QA with C# or other programming languages (Java).
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of product architecture and interrelationships
- Deep knowledge of automated framework engineering and modern automation tools
- Strong knowledge of SDLS/STLS life cycle, QA processes and best practices.
- Experience performing security testing of systems
- Management skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good knowledge of English language
Required candidate level: C level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2500 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.