Deadline: 30 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and the exchange of ideas. Our team members are identified not only by a high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
Joomag Engineering department consists of Infrastructure, Core Platform, Web Development, and Mobile Development teams. The Web Team builds and maintains our website and existing products. This includes client-side coding to improve Joomag user experience among 500K+ publishers, server-side coding to develop a custom-built (no frameworks used), large-scale projects, and database technology to make up the foundational structure of a website.
Now we welcome the QA Tester to assure software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
1. The first objective is to test changes and new features in upcoming releases to prevent bugs and issues going to production. It should be expanded to effective reporting, defining severity and triage, and communicating them to the developers.
Typical tasks here include:
- Get the PRD.s on the new features and big changes from the Product team, review them and make comments/notes on the mismatches.
- Write test cases/scenarios on the basis of which you will do the main testing.
- Once a bug is found, look for other possible places where a related bug can exist, report them, and support the developer to make changes at all relevant places.
2. Apart from doing manual testing, you will also work on our test automation tool. You will be responsible for maintaining the existing test base and creating new ones as new features come in. You will be primarily using Selenium and Python technology stack.
Typical tasks here include:
- Analysis of current manual test processes to design automation scope and structure.
- Build and implementation of automated test suites.
3. Team playing and collaboration skills also matter. Junior QA Tester in Joomag coworks with Customer Care, Product, Web, and Mobile teams to find the bugs of the new features, as well as adjust their work to maximize overall development efficiency. This requires the ability and desire to act as a team-player to especially deciding on what and which way we build something.
- At least a year of experience as a QA tester
- Experience executing manual integration and release test procedures.
- Understanding of the theory and practice of both test-driven development and behavior-driven development.
- Understanding of Non-Functional Testing and End to End Systems Integration testing
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with creating test automation scripts, especially using the Selenium Automated Testing framework.
- Experience with JIRA․
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Test automation experience.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good command of the English language
- Experience in using browser developer tools.
Required candidate level: Junior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3fLoKYQ
Founded in 2009 by Ruben Vardanyan, Gurgen Ghukasyan, David Aslanyan, and Vahram Darbinyan, Joomag is the all-in-one platform offering a suite of integrated solutions for every content marketing, digital publishing, corporate communications, and sales engagement need.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, the company delivers a unique, solution-based approach with its powerful flagship Crater™ Editor.
Over 500,000 businesses both large and small are already creating, distributing, tracking, and monetizing their online content from a central platform, streamlining workflows and becoming more productive in the process. Among our clients: Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, JLL, Century21, RingCentral, EY, Dillard’s, Levi’s, U.S. Army, Harvard University, UCLA, Honda, Subaru, Renault, jetBlue, Delta, etc.
We have offices in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA), Munich, Moscow, Shanghai and Yerevan.
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
So, if you are ready to kick everything up a notch, then you should definitely join our team of passionate minds.
Some articles about Joomag:
Joomag Core Values
Deliver Outstanding Service
Our priority is designing and delivering outstanding products and services to our customers. Since the very beginning, Joomag’s “Live Chat” service has been helping customers whenever they need it. Every department at Joomag pushes the boundaries to create exceptional value. Therefore, we go to extraordinary lengths to make our customers happy..
We’re constantly searching for new ways to cultivate innovative mindsets and drive change within our business. We value our team’s ability to innovate, disrupt, and win by taking responsibility and keeping an eye on the prize at all times. We are not afraid to speak up and present thoughtful ideas. So always share your ideas!
Embrace Fun & Happiness
Working hard for something you love is called passion. At Joomag, we hire people who simply love what they do. There’s always fun and freedom involved with our work. And yes, we have a space for employees to be weird, fun, and different whenever they want to. Happiness is contagious at Joomag.
Think out of the Box: Our passionate and innovative team always strives to push the boundaries between innovation and creativity. We don’t fear mistakes. We learn and grow from them
Stay Focused, Learn, & Grow
Continuous learning is the cornerstone of our success. To achieve that success, we stay focused on the goals and aspirations we seek to achieve. We simplify, standardize, and streamline our work whenever possible. Our Joomag family is composed of people who have a passion for learning and thrive on new challenges.
Be Open & Honest
We strive for open communication and fairness. It’s very important that people “walk the talk” and do what they say they are going to do. We inspire people to have high expectations, standards, and goals. Honesty is the best policy, and that’s why we’re very candid when it comes to job performance. So receive any feedback and turn it into action.
Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. At Joomag, we take care of our own, have fun, celebrate success, learn through failure, praise and not criticise, communicate freely, and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints.
Do More with Less
We prefer to find the best solutions that push us forward and generate remarkable results. We are not limited to our resources, but we do our best with what we have and we never stop.
Dream Big & Never Give Up
We believe in the power of thinking big. Our success didn't come from luck. Joomag has been offering free services during its first 3 years of operation without any revenue. And now look at us. Achieving the best outcome requires the courage to stand up your beliefs.
Joomag perks and benefits
- Paid time - off
- Smart Coworkers
- Career Development
- Outings & Retreats
- Performance Bonus
- Casual dress-code
- "Be yourself"
- Snacks & Coffee
- A great place to work.
Address: 12 Martiros Saryan St, Yerevan, Armenia