Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Deadline: 05 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Tech lead, Product Manager, Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/, Business Analysts and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our Quality Assurance engineers work in dedicated product teams and cover both automaton and manual testing.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to take the responsibility of end-to-end application testing.
Technical Stack: Java, Python, Selenium, Gatling, REST Assured, Gradle, SQL
Tools: Git, TeamCity, Postman, Jira, Swagger
What you will do:
1. End-to-end application testing: You will be responsible for the overall quality assurance of the product and do both manual and automation testing. Your day to day duties will include:
- develop test cases based on requirements
- backend and frontend testing, load/stress testing
- create test design and performance testing
- based on automation, view the daily regression results, analyze the results, report bugs
- test new functionalities, report bugs, make sure all product functions work with no issues
- understand automation testing tools and automation testing life cycle
2. Contribute to defining the test approach and strategy of manual and automation testing (in terms of browsers, environments, tools), and increase output and overall quality.
3. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of team collaboration with the Product Manager and the developers to achieve team objectives. There is also a cross-team collaboration with both Armenian and Philippines teams, so proficiency in English is required. We expect you to show:
- support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
- cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
What you will bring in:
- 2 + years of experience as a Quality assurance Engineer
- Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing
- Fluency in English
Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid day offs
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, Language sessions, etc.)
Required candidate level: Mid level
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to [email protected]
Automation testing approaches
Fast learning ability
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia