Quality Engineering Manager / 23613BR
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Synopsys is looking for a reliable, skilled and motivated Quality Engineering Manager to join our team.
As a Quality Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of quality engineers and be responsible for ensuring sustainable quality of our products. The QE Manager will have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the success of our product, YE.
- Provides leadership in defining test methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for support and releases.
- Develops test codes, involved in maintenance of existing automated systems.
- Reviews work-products and suggest actions for improvements.
- Defines, composes, and evaluates test plans.
- Acts as an advisor to employees to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Tracks testing milestones, dependencies, issues, risks and assumptions.
- Hires, trains and evaluates staff.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field,
- Certification of ISTQB is a strong advantage,
- At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Engineering Manager or in a similar role,
- Hands-on with experience developing automated test code (e.g. with Python, Perl),
- Proven experience with entire test process: requirements review, test planning, design / implementation, execution / report, maintenance,
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, APIs, DB),
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of software testing and standards,
- Experience with tools are used within software development process (Jira, P4, etc.),
- Analytical thinking which helps to define efficient testing solutions,
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills including problem solving, prioritizing and interpersonal relationship building,
- Good time-management skills.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2OU3TYa
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100