R&D Engineer /29312BR
Deadline: 19 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware design
Job type: Full time
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, or debug software tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits;
- Support a global design team, debug flow and design issues, interface with foundries, configure the design environment;
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in the design of Integrated Circuits;
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Bs or Ms degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies;
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills;
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge;
- Proficiency with at least one programming language;
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships;
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- 2+ years of related experience;
- Prior knowledge and experience of VLSI EDA tools (Custom Compiler or Cadence);
- Experience in IC Design and familiarity with DRC/LVS Extraction/Simulation/EMIR;
- Knowledge in Python, Shell scripting, Perforce or Jenkins.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Fast learning ability
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Synopsys. Smart Everything: Powered by Silicon and Software.
From the chip to the cloud, Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. We help you meet new requirements for power, reliability, mobility, and security that are the foundation for Smart Everything. Usher in a new era of chips and software—and bring Smart Everything to life—with Synopsys.
Սինոփսիս-ը մեծ հնարավորություն է առաջին հերթին ուսանողների համար: Այն ինձ հնարավորություն է տվել ուսման հետ համատեղ աշխատել, միաժամանակ կրկնակի գիտելիքներ ձեռք բերել։ Ինձ արդեն շատ հարազատ դարձած այս միջավայրը լի է մասնագիտական աճով, լավ ու համբերատար մարդկանցով եւ անսպառ սուրճով :)))
Տաթևիկ Չիբուխչյան - ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: Արշակունյաց, Yerevan, Armenia