Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Previously WIC had its R&D team only in Israel. As we grow, we have decided to build an amazing team of engineers in Armenia as well, so that they can effectively co-work both with the local and international teams (United Kingdom, Hong Kong) and help us to achieve our goals sooner and in a more efficient way.
Within the previous years, we’ve successfully built an engineering team and now we look for ReactJS Developers to join us to work on a quite challenging Fintech product, all the details of which will be provided during our face-to-face meetings.
- PHP, MySQL
- JS, Angular, React.JS, HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Linux operating system
If you are an experienced ReactJS developer with good command of English, please read on!
1. The first objective is to write reusable, high-quality code. You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using ReactJS concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
Typical tasks here include:
- Be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase
- Participate in large scale multi-functional project
- Build services with security and privacy in mind
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
The must-have requirements here are:
- Good command of English: this means you’re confident to express your ideas in English as well as write/read tech documentation. This is crucial (!) as you will directly work with our English-speaking teams.
- Experience with JS, ReactJS
- Experience with GraphQL, RXJS for React, AG-Grid
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience working with Linux operating system
- Experience with Git․
The nice-to-have requirements are։
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus.
- eCommerce and fintech industry experience
- Experience with Trello, Jira or other issues/task tracking systems.
2. As a part of our talented and strong Engineering team, your second objective is to collaborate and engage in teamwork. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”- this is what we truly believe in and we hope you share this and enjoy common success as we do.
Typical tasks here include:
- Actively collaborate with Backend developers
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Collaborate with other multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and system administrators.
The requirements here are:
- Self-motivated and learning-driven
- Self-disciplined: though we embrace cooperation you need to have lots of self-discipline, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently remote.
Required candidate level: Not defined
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure and enjoy time at our colorful office on Saryan street
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․
Don’t forget to:
- Re-read the must-have requirements above before applying
- Submit CV in English and preferably in PDF version
- Mention “I’m a rockstar ReactJS Developer” in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WIC WorldCom International Communications is a licensed telco group in the United Kingdom having its operational offices in Israel, Armenia and Hong Kong focused on providing smart, innovative, fresh telecom solutions. Since the very beginning, we have been committed to changing the way customers view their telecoms bill, and we made it right through our service.
WIC WorldCom Finance is part of the WIC Worldcom Group - a company specializing in developing internet platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide. The two main products are the following:
Dedicated to success over years, WIC has successfully created positive employee experiences and strong business outcomes in all its branches in the United Kingdom, Armenia and Hong Kong. Inspired leadership, strong culture and focus on growing talent have always been substantial for WIC.
- Spirit of unity!
- Learn and grow!
- Know the way, go the way, show the way!
- Results are crucial!
- Lead and influence!
Perks and Benefits
Fixed salary review - The best way to show appreciation for the work that our people have done is to deliver their paychecks always in time. And to double our gratitude, we have developed an annual salary review policy, which is based on the performance of our employees.
Bonuses - Our compensation system rewards and encourages topnotch employees with bonuses and other short-term incentives.
Sick days - We do care about our employees’ health and wellbeing. That’s why along with vacation days our employees can use sick days to stay home to address their health and safety needs without losing pay.
Day offs - We all need time away from work to recharge, travel, take care of personal stuff, or spend time with family and friends. Paid maternity/paternity leave is another important benefit for our employees. In addition to vacations, WIC’s day off policies give workers more opportunities to explore life outside of the workplace.
International team community and open communication -Good solid organizational communication eliminates barriers, resolves problems and builds stronger workplace relationships for increased productivity. Our international team community brings new opportunities, challenges for personal and professional growth. Effective communication helps us to stay positive and productive. This is the key of our success, because we trust each other, collaborate and share the ideas openly.
Gym membership - Now you have a way to burn off all those free pumpkin spice lattes you drink at workplace. Get our gym membership package and join our community dedicated to a healthy way of life.
Address: 26/4 Saryan, Yerevan, Armenia