Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Contract
Job type: Full time
Synopsys Armenia is looking for a highly enthusiastic, motivated and energetic young talent to join our team.
- Greeting, welcoming guests, visitors either in person, or on telephone
- Registering guests, coordinating mails, sort mails/deliveries/couriers
- Issue visitor badges
- Answering phone calls, transferring the calls to general manager
- Assisting General Manager and Facilities Manager, coordinating meeting schedules,
Incoming and outgoing documentation process
- Preparing official letters to State Institutions
- Preparing guest lists and coordinating the delivery of invitations for Synopsys Armenia
Week yearly event
- Preparing guest lists for GIT yearly event
- Preparing addressees lists, NY cards and coordinating the delivery of them
- Participating in organizational meetings
- Other clerical duties, such as copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Higher education and proven work experience in similar roles.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
- Experience of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please send your CVs to [email protected] indicating “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100