Deadline: 12 June 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The Receptionist is an administrative/support position. This position involves contact and interaction with all staff members, while the position holder is directly accountable to the Partner in charge of Administration.
Duties and responsibilities of Receptionist are, but not limited to the following:
- Attending the reception area during working hours and greeting guests,
- Managing the corporate incoming and outgoing e-mail account, phone calls and correspondence,
- Maintaining records, contact lists and other databases in up-to-date and accurate manner,
- Coordinating the drivers, scheduling and organizing transportation of professional staff to and from the clients’ premises,
- Handling stationery requests and supplies,
- Maintaining staff attendance sheets and driver logs,
- Supporting with general administrative tasks, including translations upon request,
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable.
The receptionist is also responsible for implementation of other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Partner in charge of Administration.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Humanitarian sciences or related fields,
- Experience with administrative procedures,
- Organizational and time-management skills,
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills,
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- A proactive approach to problem-solving,
- Good knowledge of MS Office package,
- Friendly and professional demeanour;
- Punctual and responsible personality.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Grant Thornton CJSC, the Armenian member of Grant Thornton International, is a multi-professional group of public accountants and auditors, specialist advisers in finance, business and management, as well as tax and legal advisers.
Address: 9 Grigor Lusavorich, Yerevan, Armenia