Deadline: 06 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Hey.😊 We are looking for YOU to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a Receptionist, YOU will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the Hotel. YOU will welcome guests and greet people who visit the hotel. YOU will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- To make guest check-ins and check-outs and make all the corresponding registrations.
- To provide the guests with their room-keys and follow up that the keys are always returned to the reception.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls.
- To provide guests with necessary information.
- If necessary, to implement other jobs assigned by the Employer according to the Employees knowledge and abilities.
- Be present at the working place in accordance with the time schedule and shift fixed by the Employer.
- Professional attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Required candidate level: Junior
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ''Receptionist'' in the subject line of the email.
MS Windows, MS Office
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Perfectly located in the heart of Yerevan, our recently renovated hotel makes it easy to experience the rhythm and the soul of the capital.
One of the first hotels in Yerevan, Best Western Plus Congress is only a few minutes’ walk to the Republic Square, museums, theaters, and shops, bringing to you plenty of opportunities for exploring and enjoying your stay in Armenia. Our concierge team is available to help tune your explorations to your personal preferences.
Find comfortable and inviting spaces to work and relax, as well as facilities to organize business and private events. Welcome to our new lobby bar – Vincent – to enjoy a cup of fresh coffee, or try one of our signature cocktails and celebrate the art of mixology!
Feel the complete privacy of our hotel rooms, and catch the breeze of the trees in the hotel outdoors area in a midsummer heat. Step outside to enjoy the best parks in Yerevan right on the doorsteps of the hotel.
Welcome to our Vincent Wine Room new wine cellar. Taste the distinctive flavor of the Armenian grapes growing in the vineyards of this ancient country, or, alternatively, choose from the best selection of local and international wines.
Address: Italy 1 , Yerevan, Armenia