Deadline: 19 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Exinity Group is looking for a candidate to fill the position of the Reconciliation Officer. The incumbent will engage a fast-paced working environment and realize the responsibilities outlined in this announcement.
- Monitoring and performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds on a daily basis: from third party statements to SAP accounting software.
- Monitoring of correct workflow (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner.
- Monitoring and processing of transactions in SAP accounting software.
- Organization and delivery of reconciliation information to the Internal Audit and Reporting team.
- Monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances on a daily basis and assess any settlement or transfer needs to be requested
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution
- Assist the Reconciliations Team Leader in the preparation of analytical reports
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics or similar subject.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Russian languages – both oral and written.
- Proven analytical abilities, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered an advantage but not essential
- Excellent time-management skills: Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills: Very strong attention to details
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage but not essential
Required candidate level: Mid level
Competitive remuneration and benefits package; medical insurance and sick leave accrual will be provided after the completion of the probation period.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://apply.workable.com/exinity/j/15F879C1B2/. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Exinity Group is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, acting as a back office hub for Exinity in Armenia. Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth under the FXTM (Armenia) brand..
Address: 15 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia