Regulatory, Safety and Quality Assurance Specialist
Deadline: 07 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Theopharma is looking for a pharmaceutical regulatory, safety and quality assurance specialist to support our team.
- Provide expert opinion on technical and legal issues related to the registration of pharmaceutical products and medical devices in Armenia to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate reporting of KPIs related to regulatory and quality assurance metrics.
- Ensure all pharmacovigilance requirements are met.
- Conduct detailed reviews to ensure quality standards are met.
- Develop innovative processes for the implementation of appropriate study design, data collection, and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences. An advanced degree in a related field is considered an asset.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical regulations and pharmacovigilance legislation in Armenia.
- Thorough understanding of key quality assurance principles.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Native fluency in Armenian and Russian. Advanced working proficiency in English.
- Advanced computer skills.
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Written communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
՛՛Theopharma LLC՛՛ was established in 1999. Today it is one of the largest pharmaceuticals and health care products distributor in Armenia. It performs both wholesale and retail trade. The retail trade is done through 60 pharmacies belonging to the company.
Address: Gusan Sheram Street, Yerevan, Armenia