Deadline: 27 March 2023
Employment term: Contract
Job type: Fixed term contract
The RFL officer will conduct her/his work in the frames of the project "Restoring family Links" (RFL). The project aims at strengthening the RFL capacity of the Aremenian Red Cross Society (ARCS), especially in case of a large emergency, through trainings of ARCS volunteers at HQ and Regional levels to respond effeciently and timely in case of disasters.
- Provide individual and group psychological counseling to the vulnerable groups
- Provide psycho-social support to the family members of the missing
- Conduct home visits, needs assessments and case management within the above-mentioned families
- Collect and process/elaborate of Tracing Requests and enter cases into the relevant database
- Prepare correspondence on tracing requests to be directed to state authorities
- Receive/check, analyse and summarize monthly narrative and final reports submitted by the ARCS regional branches
- Elaborate and submit to partners quarterly and, at the end of the project, final narrative reports
- Develop relevant materials within the project
- Organize training workshops for the volunteers involved in the project
- Implement other activities carried out by the department
- Participate/organize in working group meetings, coordination meetings, case discussions, online and offline workshops, trainings, seminars etc.
- Carry out other tasks assignmed by the leadership related to work.
-Higher education degree in field of Psychology/Social Science
-At least 5 years of experience working as a psychologist
-Verbal and written fluency in Armenian and English languages.
-Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, e-mail)
Required candidate level: Senior
-Results and quality orientation
- Ability to work in stressful situations
Ability to work under pressure
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements are welcome to submit their CV and Copy of Diploma to email@example.com email mentioning the position title (“RFL officer”) in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (060) 625-050
Address: Պարոնյան 21/1, Yerevan, Armenia