Sales Compensation Analyst
Deadline: 08 November 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
As a Sales Compensation Analyst at SADA GDC, you will be a key player of the Commission & Revenue Operations team and an integral part of the Finance department. This role will be supporting SADA's US based Finance team reporting to the Commissions Manager.
Your primary duties will include the following:
- Provide general support and reconciliation for the sales team on commission requests.
- Assess accuracy of system data and expeditiously facilitate necessary adjustments.
- Collaborate with the team to complete commission payroll processing tasks and ensure the corresponding deadlines are met.
- Assist with ad hoc requests and urgent projects as assigned.
- Aid monthly reporting and help to ensure accuracy.
- Contribute to improving the accuracy and efficiency of commission processes.
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in Sales Commissions, FP&A or Finance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Must have excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and able to perform repetitive tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, sales managers, and sales representatives
- Experience working with large datasets in ERP systems
- Experience with financial systems software
- Advanced efficiency in Excel
- Ability to master new systems and applications quickly
- English language proficiency
- Master’s degree preferred
- NetSuite Experience highly preferred
- Cloud Solution Industry experience preferred
- Experience in commissions and sales compensation
- Familiarity with commissions system software
- Experience in accounting preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
Required candidate level: Not defined
Pathway to Success
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast growing practice with vision and passion. Moreover, success will come from showcasing our core values in action.
#BeDataDriven: The candidate will be working with large volumes of data and running multiple calculations for both reporting and analytical purposes, enabling SADA to make impactful choices from a solid base of information
#MakeThemRave: This role will routinely interact with both internal and external stakeholders, including high powered Sales teams, internal leadership, and external partners; our goal is to always make our stakeholders a priority and exceed their expectations
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work by Inc. as well as LA Business Journal!
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply through this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
SADA is excited to announce the opening of a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal of the SADA GDC in Armenia is twofold...
1. To provide additional delivery and support services to companies around the world that are adopting Google Cloud.
2. And to develop the technical capabilities of aspiring IT workers in a region that is rapidly becoming a popular European technology hub.
“SADA’s growth in the cloud market is demanding that we create new offerings to streamline setup and activation of Google Cloud.” -- Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA
Read more about the announcement and how the GDC will also serve as a Tecnical Onboarding Center for all our customers.
Address: 2 Derenik Demirtchyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia