Deadline: 13 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
"Varmtech" LLC is looking for a Sales manager who will be responsible for creating a prominent sales strategy which will be aimed at new client acquisition, maintaining solid relationship with the existing clients and working in close cooperation with the software development teams.
- Development and implementation of sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Perform sales of the software products and related services developed by the company
- Direct communication and negotiations with clients
- Ensure client acquisition through networking, calls, presentations and sales campaigns as well as by using online marketing channels
- Provide excellent customer service
- Suggest ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Work in close cooperation with the development team to ensure the best client support
- Successful previous experience as a Sales manager
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Analyzing sales data
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Great leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Please send your great resumes to [email protected]om with the subject line "Sales Manager".
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
"Varmtech" LLC is an innovative IT solutions company providing services in mobile, web, desktop and embedded systems development. We have expertise in constructing real time audio/video, instant messaging as well as in crypto powered applications.
We capitalize on our strong programing background and full-stack development skills to help our clients build powerful and reliable applications to serve a wide variety of business purposes – from instant messaging to crypto currency, from cloud based apps to the healthcare industry.
The company provides many benefits: English courses, bonus programs and etc.
Address: 6/1 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan