Senior Automation QA
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work closely with product managers in an agile environment
- Participate in all cycles of software design and testing
- Implement automated testing platforms, unit, and end-to-end tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Ability to manually test and provide bug reports when bugs are found
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- At least 3 years experience with one of the programming languages (Java, C#, Python or other programming language)
- At least 3 years experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
- At least 3 years experience with Selenium or another automation tool or framework
- At least 3 years experience with relational databases
- At least 3 years experience with Enterprise architecture/Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Able to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing and development
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
- Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter.
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Security testing
- Experience with Domain-driven design approach (DDD)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Containerization
- Experience with creating GitLab Runners
- Experience with SonarQube
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), specially Kinesis & Lambda
- Good knowledge in the most widely-used Agile methodologies.
Required candidate level: Senior
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQTECH team.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/f51989b6-52ab-47ca-bedc-18415cb5fd10?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=staff.am
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia