Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
AMX is looking for Securities specialist who will perform the following responsibilities;
- Establishing relationships with members and other market participants and organizing sales of services;
- Maintenance of related programs of the main trading systems securing foreign exchange trading on the stock exchange;
- Carrying out research-presentation of stock exchange services, including their accessibility services, financial instruments, market service, development and problem-solving analysis;
- Initiation of changes related to exchange services, submission of proposals և conclusions;
- Study of international experience related to stock exchange projects in the organization of trade with financial instruments.
- Higher education in Securities Market, Economics, Finance or related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in a financial institution;
- Good knowledge of securities, securities market;
- Analytical and agile thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Computer literacy;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian.
Required candidate level: Mid level
- Health and travel insurance;
- Sports compensation;
- Paid time off;
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses;
- Complimentary tea, coffee and refreshments;
- Local training package;
- "Baby born" package;
- Professional atmosphere․
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
AMX represents Armenia Securities Exchange and Central Depository of Armenia.
Armenia Securities Exchange operates Armenia’s only securities exchange and also runs the Central Depository of Armenia, helping investors raise capital for 20 years.
We aim to promote an attractive business environment to engage local and international partners by developing and introducing business-friendly products and services across trading, clearing, settlement and pension administration.
Central depository of Armenia
Central depository of Armenia - sustainable growth and trustrworthiness
Phone: (060) 695-555
Address: 26/1 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan 0010, Yerevan, Armenia